The information on our website is being updated. Please standby.
QuakeKoso Canada Inc. (QKI) is the Factory
in Canada for (Koso) California Seismic Gas Shut off Valves
- The number one hazard from an earthquake –
is fire – fire resulting from broken gas lines.
- During an earthquake with structural
movement of sufficient intensity, the Koso Seismic Valve will shut-off
the gas, preventing an explosion and/or fire.
- During an earthquake the primary dangers are
from falling objects and debris, such as collapsing chimneys, masonry
facing, shattered glass, light fixtures, plaster ceilings and heavy
- Koso valves are not sensitive to vibrations
caused by passing trucks or accidental bumping.
- Don't wait until it's too late. Have a
gas shut off valve installed today.
Earth Quake Automatic
Gas Shutoff Valve
When you come home--will it be
Call us to find out if the building you live in or work in is safe from
Earthquake gas related fires
604-274 - 5550