The information on our website is in the process of being updated.
Product updates have been completed.
QuakeKoso Canada Inc. (QKI) is the Factory
in Canada for (Koso) California Seismic Gas Shut off Valves
- The number one hazard from an earthquake –
is fire – fire resulting from broken gas lines.
- During an earthquake with structural
movement of sufficient intensity, the Koso Seismic Valve will shut-off
the gas, preventing an explosion and/or fire.
- During an earthquake the primary dangers are
from falling objects and debris, such as collapsing chimneys, masonry
facing, shattered glass, light fixtures, plaster ceilings and heavy
- Koso valves are not sensitive to vibrations
caused by passing trucks or accidental bumping.
- Don't wait until it's too late. Have a
gas shut off valve installed today.
Earth Quake Automatic
Gas Shutoff Valve
When you come home--will it be
Call us to find out if the building you live in or work in is safe from
Earthquake gas related fires
604-274 - 5550